martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

My cat and his mustache

Two year ago (approximately on may), my brother Lucas, arrived home with a kitty that he met at the street, it seemed to be abandoned by his family, so we adopted it as our pet.
We called it Megan, as the famous actress Megan Fox, although i think that we should call it Stalin, as the Communist dictator of the URSS, because both of them have the same mustache (it is a funny and constant joke in my home with the people that met my cat for first time).
Some months after the arrive of this new integrant of our family, we noticed that it was putting in weight, so we carry it to the veterinarian, wich told us that our little kitty had became pregnant, and after a pair of months later, four little machines of cry and defecate.
After assure responsable families for the kittens, we operated Megan and untill now, there have been no problems.
I love my cat Megan, because is very welcoming and friendly, everytime that i arive home, she say me hello with a loud "Meooow!"



5 comentarios:

  1. Oh my god D: a cat! and it has a mustache D:!, what can be bettar than that?!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Stalin the cat ajkakajkajk I used to have a cat called Vladimir for Vladimir Ilich Ulianov better known as Lenin

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahahahaha I love cats and animals in general and the mustache make her lovely

    ResponderEliminar
  4. LOL the face of your cat is very funny

    ResponderEliminar