lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

My favorite piece of technology


I’ve got an Ipod classic, and I think it’s my favorite piece of technology, because is the object that I use more often. One year ago I bought it in the internet, because in the Chilean stores, it was too expensive.

I only use my Ipod to listen to music because I don’t find the sense of watching videos on it, if I want to watch videos, I use my laptop. I usually listen to music when I’m at the bus or studying, because it helps me to keep me awake and escape from the boredom.

I only like it, because it has 160 GB of storage, so I don’t have to change the tunes every time I want to listen different music. My life without my Ipod would be very similar to my current life, the only thing that would change, is that I would be bored all the time.

5 comentarios:

  1. It's the best Ipod, is a classic piece of technology!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. 160 GB! That's fantastisc you can put a lot of music in that

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my god, 160 GB? is too much. I want it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/184/961/tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

    160gb that's fantastic. In the MP4 you can save all the music of the world haha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have one too!!, is a nice piece of technology, is really confortable...

    ResponderEliminar