lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

2+2=5


Radiohead is a british band formed in 1985 in Abingdon, The actual members of the band are, Thom Yorke (voice and guitar), Colin Greenwood (bass and synth), Jonny Greenwood (guitars, piano), Ed O'Brien (second voices) and Phil Selway (drums).
They are a band identified with the 90’s generation of alternative rock, besides that they influence a lot of actual bands.
Radiohead is a strange mix of alternative rock, electronic and experimental things, I love how they get this mixture without saturating their songs.
They do everything with class and talent, creating quite good atmospheres.My favorite Radiohead album is “Hail to the Thief”, because all the songs are a sublime flow of feelings and mistery, I never get tired of it. Despit of it,my favorite song of the band is not in this album, it’s on “OK computer”, and is called “Karma Police”, I love this song because always I lisent it, I get relax.

3 comentarios:

  1. Great song!

    Are you such a dreamer
    To put the world to rights (8)

    tom york was a schizoid guy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Karma Police is amazing!

    They are so prolific and vanguardist. I love them

    ResponderEliminar