lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

biography


My name is Pablo, I'm the second son of fourth brothers.
We was born in Linares at 1992 and lived there until i was 4 years old, that year, me and my family moved to Santiago.
I studied the primary at Colegio Patricio Mekis, until the 6th grade, when i moved to Liceo Nacional de Maipù, where i finished my high school..
At school, i liked the subject of histoy, so i wanted to study something related with social sciences but wasn't sure of witch degree, so  i studied one year at the College of social sciences Pontifical University of Chile, but i decided to drop it at half and study Sociology because i find it very interesting and fun.
Since i was in the high school, i like to lisent music, (mainly rock) and play the bass guitar, also i would like to learn  playing other instruments.

2 comentarios:

  1. do you want to learn play carinet? hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i want to learn to play guitar too, but i dont have a guitar :) xd
    Universidad de Chile for the win :D

    ResponderEliminar