lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

Pulp Fiction

This movie is about people related with crime at EEUU, so all the time is showing violence scenes and use of drugs, I like it. 

Vincent, is a man who works for an important gangster Marsellus Wallace, with his colleague Jules, they have the mission of bring a mysterious briefcase to his dangerous boss. But they get in problems during their job, for example when Vincent shot in the face of a guy, and they got to clean the entire car before continuing the journey. Butch is another important character; he is a boxer who gets in problems after winning a fight, because a Marcellus had bound him to lose.

I love this movie, because the first time I saw it, I didn't catch the connection between the scenes almost the movie was finished, so at the final minutes of the film, I get impressed connecting all the scenes to understand the plot, this effect is successfully done. I also like the soundtrack and the cast, think the music creates a good atmosphere, and the actors make a good job.

5 comentarios:

  1. I love the music of this film

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i wanted write about this movie! I love it jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This movie is great Tarantino is a genius, I like the gold watch scene xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really love Tarantino. This is a great movie of him!

    ResponderEliminar